Thursday, July 26, 2007

Spoiled Rotten

I think I've spoiled you all over the last couple weeks. Who knew there would come a day when I would post 2 items in 1 day! Well, don't get used to it. Just wanted to let you know that Matt and I (and Quincy!) made it safely to San Diego earlier this week. We'll be on the road over the next couple of weeks, which means this blog could get a little sparse. I've got some great highlights from our flight to the USA, but until I can manage to wrangle the camera, the camera cord, the computer, and some internet access altogether in one room at the same time, you'll just have to sit tight. (Harder than it sounds considering the atrocious state of our suitcases these days.) Keep re-reading HK's Top Ten over and over again to keep yourself occupied until then.

5 comments:

photograbock said...

www.blurb.com Again---I NEED this blog to be permanently recorded in a book!!! It's easy-peasy...you can just upload your whole blog (as well as flickr photo albums) and it'll do the rest!! Puh-leeeese!! Love ya and glad you're back in the States!!! Crystal

Anonymous said...

welcome home! glad you made it safely. looking forward to the updates and new contact info.

John Hendrix said...

Welcome to America.

Ellie said...

Escaped HK before their summer oven temperatures were turned up to gas mark 8!! Hope you're enjoying being back in the States...wish I'd found the fabric district while I was there...looks like paradise on earth!! Tried texting to wish you both safe trip but think you must now be on new number..? Bet Quincey's glad he's now safely back on home turf!..E

Anonymous said...

where are you??????????? i'm having crabby-rangoon blog withdraw!!!!!!!!