Thursday, July 26, 2007

#1: Friends

By far the best thing about our year in Hong Kong is all the wonderful friends we've made. Thanks to everyone for taking a chance on us and helping us to feel so welcome. We miss you all so much!

Mike and Helen


Helen and Michelle


A few people from the Care Group
(a handful of husbands and wives are missing)


Arielle


Ellie and Lin


Baby Elias
(Sadly, I'm lacking a photo of his parents, Dustin and Nikki)


Kelly and Malcolm
(They welcomed us to Asia--sorry this was the only picture I could find of you guys!)


Jamie
(who is quite possibly a distant cousin, as her and my grandma share last names)




I've posted lots of pictures, but I'm missing some key people. You know who you are! (Lack of pictures doesn't equal lack of missing you.) Keep in touch!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think it's rather funny that NO ONE has commented on your #1....it's almost as if we can't stand the idea of you having friends other than us! We want crabby all to ourselves! :) Just kidding...if everyone was lucky enough to get to know Erika Kirkland, the world would be a much better place!