Sunday, March 11, 2007

Let's Get Ready to Rumble!!!

I've got a shiny new bracket in my hot little hands and have recently come down with a serious case of MARCH MADNESS!!!! Rock Chalk, Jayhawks! Every year I have Kansas winning it all on my bracket, even if the odds are slim, because I just couldn't live with myself if I had them losing anywhere along the way. This year KU is a number one seed and as the names of their first few opponents don't begin with the letter "B", I think they're set up for a stellar series of games. I just hope I can find a way to watch of few of them. Root hard for me, Kansas folks, ok?!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

I have KU going out in the 2nd round to Kentucky. :)

The Tilted Tulip said...

you hooligan!

blewis said...

I share your madness, I've been on spring break this past week, and I watched way to many conference tournament games. My prediction: KU beats Georgetown 89-78 to win the tournament!

The Tilted Tulip said...

that's the spirit, brad(ley)!

amylew said...

Kansas goes all the way in my bracket also - like every year! I hope you find a place to watch the games! I'm actually taking off work on Friday to watch the games all day! How great!

Anonymous said...

rock chalk, baby

Laura said...

I have to admit that I've been unfaithful in the past to my beloved KU, but this year, I've returned and have KU going all the way.

Anonymous said...

I would b/c I don't really care about the whole thing (gasp). but I am sure every U of L fan and UK fan would be terribly disappointed. I would have to go for U of L since I live here and everyone thinks UK sucks b/c they didn't do so hot. It does encourage me to see so many UK fans that don't live in this state-I didn't think they existed.